The first chapter in a new history of Mount Panorama will be written on November 26-28, with the running of the inaugural Supercheap Auto Bathurst International. The event features two headline races: one for TCR Australia and another for S5000 Australian Drivers’ Championship (a V8 vehicles championship).
The return to Mount Panorama also marks 70 years since its debut as an international racing circuit.
Featured Racing Categories:
- Supercheap Auto TCR Australia Series
- S5000 Australian Drivers’ Championship
- Fanatec GT World Challenge powered by AWS
- National Trans Am Series
- Gulf Western Oil Touring Car Masters
- Porsche Michelin Sprint Challenge
- MRF Tyres Australian Production Car Series